All County buildings are currently closed to the public. Please visit our Online services page for resources and information. Cuyahoga County Justice Center, Juvenile Justice Center, and Courthouse remain open for essential functions.

You are here: Home > Transfer & Recording > Change of Address

Change of Address

To change the mailing address for your property tax bill (for parcels located in Cuyahoga County), please complete the form below. In order for us to process the request you must include the Permanent Parcel Number (which you can find on a recent tax bill).

If you have multiple parcels you will need to fill out a change of address form for each one.